Inspirational speaking provides an opportunity for a special guest to create a memorable and influential experience for a chosen audience.
It is Emily’s desire to share her experiences, good and bad, and leave her audience feeling inspired, motivated and confident in achieving their dreams and goals no matter how big or small they may seem.
- Up to 30 minute talk about her career and journey to Olympic Bronze.
- Aim to leave children feeling inspired and able to achieve their dreams no matter how big or small.
- Behind the scenes insight to the life of a professional track and field athlete.
- 60-90 minute in depth talk about Emily’s career and journey to Olympic Bronze/World Silver.
- ‘Show and tell table’ – handle & take photos of kit, equipment & medals.
- Question and Answer session.
- Opportunity for a greater in depth discussion
- Video Montages.
- ‘Introduction to sprints and relays.’
- Up to 60 minute session.
- Teach the sprint drills Emily would perform in training and pre competition.
- An introduction to starting blocks.
- 4x100m and 4x400m relay exchanges.
- If you are interested in something slightly different to the above 3 options, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Emily to discuss other possibilities as Emily is pretty flexible with what she can offer.
- A series of masterclasses. For example 1 masterclass per week for 5 weeks in the Summer term.
- Sports team/ 1 on 1 mentoring.
- Prep School and Junior School booking.
- Assisting with coaching at a school/regional Athletics competition.
Get In Touch
with Emily Diamond
If you would like to book Emily to visit your school or work place, or would like to discuss options in more depth, please do not hesitate to get in touch either via the form opposite, by phone, or by clicking on the email address link below.
Emily will reply to your enquiry as soon as she can.
Bristol Grammar School
Prior Park Senior School
Tudor Hall School
Prior Park Prep
King Edward's School Bath